Friday, March 16, 2018

Tune it Up and Turn it On.

This is the time of year to have your engine tuned to prepare for Raleigh’s hot, humid summer weather.  Since your vehicle should be tuned up once a year, why not make it an annual habit to have it done every spring?  IF a timing belt snaps, your engine will likely be ruined in a matter of seconds.  You don’t get a second chance!

What are some reasons to get a tune up?

1.  Here’s a good one…you won’t be stranded on the side of the road.
2.  Avoid an accident traveling at higher speeds.
3.  Extend the life of your vehicle.
4.  It could save you a LOT of money in the long-run.

You can pay me now or pay me later as the old saying goes.  I am Jim Liacos.  I have been tuning up engines in the Raleigh area for decades and I have a great staff who will get you in and out of here in a timely fashion.  Stop by the shop located at 3711 Tarheel Drive or call ahead for an appointment at (919) 824-4566.

No comments:

Post a Comment