In order to maintain the good running condition of your Volkswagen it is important that you know how to properly maintain your baby. The cooling system of your VW vehicle is one of the parts that can easily deteriorate due to constant use and exposure to engine heat. This is the part that you might have to replace more often.
Here are some important things to remember –
1. A clean engine runs more smoothly.
2. Replace your VW car's coolant on or before the factory recommended intervals.
3. Replace ALL of the cooling system’s hoses.
4. Make sure to at least adjust the water pump drive belt.
5. Switch out your VW's fan clutch or fan blade if needed.
We pride ourselves in the care and upkeep of these incredible German vehicles. We are Jim’s Auto Service Raleigh’s premier Volkswagen repair and parts replacement headquarters in the Raleigh NC area. Bring your VW to us. We will treat it like our own. Call for an appointment at our 3711 Tarheel Drive location (919) 824-4566.