Thursday, February 1, 2018

Special Orders Don’t Upset Us.

You have heard these words before when promoting a fast-food restaurant chain.  So, how does it apply to your vehicle’s mechanical repair?  What we are referring to is the ability to do the same great job on ALL vehicles.  Be they foreign or domestic, we fix them all.  The new era of electrical systems does NOT challenge us.

When you learned your profession as a “shade tree mechanic” you can make that claim.  That means we did not study at the hands of specific auto manufacturers as many people do.  The truth is, I have had the greatest teacher of them all…experience.  You learn by doing, and in the last 40 plus years I have just about repaired ‘em all!

I am Jim Liacos, the head of Jim’s Auto Service here in Raleigh NC.  You may read about my history and background by visiting www.jimsautoservices.com.  I hope you feel that no matter what type of vehicle you drive you will trust me and my staff to fix it right the first time at our shop located at 3711 Tarheel Drive.  Stop in or make an appointment by calling (919) 824-4566.

No comments:

Post a Comment