Monday, December 18, 2017

Another New Model Year.

When you are in the auto repair business you look at the new year as a new model year.  There are many new cars on the roads of Raleigh that were not there at this time last year.  I have seen them come and go…from Edsel to Prius.  Some makes and models survive and thrive and some go the way of the dinosaur!

Whatever the case may be, I have made it my life’s work to maintain and repair them all.  Some people may call me the “ultimate shade tree mechanic”.  My name is Jim Liacos.  I did not go to school specifically to repair a certain type of vehicle.  I graduated from the mechanical school of hard knocks and hope to be your auto mechanic in 2018.

As we gather together with family and friends this time of year we at Jim’s Auto Service wish you a safe and happy Holiday season and a prosperous New Year.  If you have just bought a new car or are trying to get by with your current ride for another year we will be here for you.  Merry Christmas from Jim’s Auto Service of Raleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment